Miniature Linear Bushing is a miniature type linear motion rolling guide which travels along a shaft to achieve endless linear motion. The shaft diameter is 3-5 mm. In the external cylinder of Miniature Linear Bushing, a retainer, steel balls and stop rings are compactly incorporated, and precise positioning accuracy can be obtained.
- Low frictional linear motion
- Steel balls are accurately guided by a retainer, so low frictional resistance and stable linear motion can be achieved.
- Compact design
- Miniature Linear Bushing is very small in size, allowing for compact assembly in machines and equipment.
- Wide variations
- In addition to the standard type, the high-rigidity long type is available. These types can be selected to suit the requirements in applications.
- Stainless steel type
- Miniature Linear Bushings made of stainless steel are also available. This type is suitable for applications where corrosion resistance is important.