Programmable Controller is a controller for positioning control with high functionality and operability.
You can control various machines and devices with servomotors and stepper motors such as precision positioning tables by using Programmable Controller in combination with various drivers for motor drive.
- 1. High speed and high resolution controls
- Both high speed and high resolution controls superior to conventional products are realized with high speed pulse output up to 8 MHz.
- 2. Super high function
- Enables program input up to 10,000 steps.
- 3. USB interface provided as standard
- With dedicated commands, data editing, controller operations and direct execution from PC are allowed.
Also, data can be stored and transferred via USB memory available on the market.
- 4. System configurations for various controls
- As absolute encoders of YASKAWA ELECTRIC CORPORATION, Panasonic Corporation, and Mitsubishi Electric Corporation are supported, return to origin operation at the startup is not required.
- 5. Synchronization control function
- Allows simultaneous execution and shutdown of any two axes(gantry mechanism control is possible).
- 6. Multi-tasking function
- Allows simultaneous execution of up to five programs.
- 7. Streamlined wiring
- Thanks to RS422 interface as standard equipment, LAN cable available on the market can be used for streamlined wiring by touch panel or sequencer data communication.
Also, with optional units, various motion control connections are supported.
|Command pulse output specification||Number of control axis
|Max. command level||±2147483647 pulses（signed 32-bit length）
|Max. output frequency
|Acceleration / deceleration time
||0 to 65.533 sec（linear / cycloid / S deceleration）|
||CW/CCW pulse, direction command / forward and backward pulse, and pulse with 90-degree difference|
|Program specifications||Input method
||MDI, teaching, and PC input via USB|
|Command input type||Absolute command or incremental command|
|Function||Jump, call, repeat, four arithmetic, logic operation, speed setting, acceleration/deceleration setting, timer control, I/O control,
input condition branching, and various editing functions（creating, erasing, deleting, inserting, and copying, etc.）
|Input & output specifications||Input||No. of input points||LS input 16 points
Specific input 16 points
Universal input 20 points（can be extended to 80 points）
|Control input||Start, stop, emergency stop, forward / backward manual running, return to origin, present position resetting, interrupt, positioning complete, and driver arm input, etc.（selected and assigned by universal input parameters）|
||Photo coupler input（non voltage contact or open collector supported）|
|Output||No. of output points||Specific output 28 points
Universal output 20 points（can be extended to 80 points）
|Operational output||Automatic running, limit sensor detection, emergency stop, pulse outputting, return to origin completed,
servo on, driver alarm resetting, proportional control,
and deviation counter clear（selected and assigned by universal output parameters）, etc.
|Output type||Open collector output（DC30 V; 100 mA; MAX）|
|Input & output power voltage||For I/O, DC24 V, 4 A
For Limit, DC24 V, 100 mA
|Communication with external devices||USB1.1（Mini-B type connector）
RS422（RJ-45 type connector）
|Data saving||USB1.1（A type connector）|
|Other major functions||USB serial communication（data reading, writing, and direct execution, etc.）,
storage and transfer of programs via a USB memory available on the market, position correction by linear scale, backlash correction,
software limit, changing limit sensor signal logic, four-axis linear interpolation, two-axis circular interpolation,
and check functions（I/O monitor, limit sensor monitor, and shutdown conditions monitor）, etc.