Precision Elevating Table TZ is an elevating table that performs precision positioning in the up and down directions by using the wedge mechanism.
The wedge mechanism applied Linear Way has achieved both high accuracy and high rigidity with a compact size.
- High precision and high rigidity
- Arranges two linear motion rolling guides of roller type (C-Lube Linear Roller Way Super MX) parallel as the guides of the wedge mechanism to accomplish high precision positioning and a higher rigidity.
- High positioning accuracy
- Accomplishes higher positioning accuracy due to full-closed loop control by a linear encoder.
- Maintenance free
- Maintenance-free for 5 years or 20,000 km by using C-lube lubricating system for the linear motion rolling guides and the ball screw.
- Series of two reduction ratios
Two types with a wedge reduction ratio 1:2 and 1:4 are available as new series.
A suitable stroke length and resolution for each application can be selected. Further, this enables positioning in the up and down direction of up to 24mm of stroke.
- Equipped with a sensor in the standard specification
In the standard specification, a limit sensor, origin sensor, and pre-origin sensor are equipped.
These sensors are incorporated in the main body in compact form.
This facilitates mounting in the machines and equipment.
|Guide model||Wedge reduction ratio||Stroke length
|TZ 120-2||□120||Ball type||1：2||10|
|TZ 120X-2||Roller type||1：2||10|
|TZ 200H-2||□200||Ball type||1：2||24|
|TZ 200X-2||Roller type||1：2||24|