Linear Bushing LM is a high precision linear motion rolling guide which travels along a shaft to achieve endless linear motion. In the external cylinder, a retainer, steel balls, etc. are compactly incorporated. Wide variations in size are available for selections suitable for each application.
- Low frictional linear motion
- Steel balls are accurately guided by a retainer, so low frictional resistance and stable linear motion can be achieved.
- Simple replacement of conventional plain bushings
- It is easy to use Linear Bushings instead of conventional plain bushings, because both types are used with a round shaft, and no major redesign is necessary.
- Wide variations
- For each dimensional series, standard, adjustable clearance and open types are available with and without seals, so the best linear bushing for the application may be selected.
- Stainless steel type
- Linear Bushings made of stainless steel are also available. This type is suitable for applications where corrosion resistance is important.