Linear Bushing G is a high load capacity type linear motion rolling guide which achieves endless linear motion of an external cylinder along a shaft with grooved raceways. It is a very simple and compact linear bushing with a large load capacity.
- The dimensional accuracy of the external cylinder and that of the shaft with grooved raceways are controlled individually to ensure interchangeability, so that they can be combined, added or exchanged freely.
- High load capacity
- Two rows of steel balls are incorporated in the external cylinder and make contact with grooved raceways of the shaft to obtain high rigidity and high load capacity.
- Solid shaft and hollow shaft
- The shaft with grooved raceways can be selected from two types: the solid shaft type LMG and the hollow shaft type LMGT. The hollow shaft type is suitable for applications in which piping, wiring or ventilation is needed.
- Dimensionally interchangeable with Linear Bushing LM
- Linear Bushing G is dimensionally interchangeable with Linear Bushing LM and it is easy to change from one to another.