Crossed Roller Way Unit is a linear motion rolling guide unit for limited stroke linear motion, incorporating IKO Crossed Roller Way CRW in a table and bed of high rigidity which are finished by grinding. Elastic deformation under load is minimal in all directions and very smooth linear motion with high rigidity is obtained.
Wide variations in side are available for selections suitable for each application.
- High accuracy
- A one- piece center way is mounted on a bed of simple configuration which avoids any potential errors from machining and assembled with side ways mounted on a table, achieving linear motion of stable high accuracy.
- A variety available models and sizes
- Crossed Roller Way Unit is available in three types. In addition, many different sizes in each type are provided to meet diverse dimensional requirements of machines and equipment.
- High rigidity
- The assembled unit consequently demonstrates low elastic deformation against loads in any direction and performs with very high rigidity.
- Easy mounting
- Mounting surfaces of the table and bed are precisely finished by grinding. Female threads in the table and counterbored mounting holes in the bed are prepared for easy assembling.
- Smooth operation
- A one-piece center way which avoids any potential processing and mounting errors is combined with super precise cylindrical rollers. So very smooth linear motion free from stick-slip can be obtained.