Linear Way H incorporates two rows of large diameter steel balls in four point contact with the raceways and provides stable high accuracy and rigidity in operations even under fluctuating loads with changing direction and magnitude or complex loads. This series features the largest load ratings and rigidity among all ball types. A wide range of variations in shapes and sizes are available for selecting a model suitable for each application.
- Linear Way H includes interchangeable specification products. The dimensions of slide units and track rails of this specification are individually controlled, so that the slide units and track rails can be combined, added or exchanged freely.
- Flange type and block type
- Slide units are available in five different sectional shapes: two flange types for different mounting directions and three narrow block types that are different in height and mounting directions.
- Length of slide unit
- In addition to the standard slide unit, a short type slide unit and a high rigidity long type slide unit both having the same sectional dimensions with the standard slide unit are available for selection suitable for each application.
- Stainless steel type
- The stainless steel type has excellent corrosion resistance and is most suitable for machines and equipment used in clean environments, for example, medical equipment, disk read devices and semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
- Ultra seal specification
- It provides ultra seal specification which realizes the excellent dust protection performance thanks to the combination of the totally-grounded track rail and slide unit with end seal and under seal of special shapes.
- Miniature size
- Miniature size models with track rail widths of 8 mm, 10 mm and 12 mm are available for use in the extended application range of Linear Way H