Low Decibel Linear Way E is a linear motion rolling guide for smooth and quiet motion. Its low noise characteristic has been achieved by adopting optimum design based on a thorough analysis of ball recirculation behavior and sound quality. Plastic separators are incorporated to eliminate direct contact between balls and thus achieve smooth and quiet motion. Low Decibel Linear Way E is suitable for production equipment or machinery, in which a large number of linear motion rolling guides are incorporated, and can be used to help reduce the noise level in factory and create a human-friendly environment.
- Low decibel
- Plastic separators are incorporated to eliminate direct contact between balls and thus achieve smooth and quiet motion.
- Compact design
- Lower, narrower, and shorter. Compactness has been pursued in every dimension.
- Flange type and block type
- Slide units are available in three different sectional shapes; two flange types for different mounting directions and one block type with a narrow width.
- Dimensional interchangeability with Linear Way E
- The mounting dimensions are the same as those of Linear Way E. So this guide can replace Linear Way E with little modifications of machines or equipment.