Linear Way E is a linear motion rolling guide, featuring a compact slide unit which performs endless linear motion along a track rail. Two rows of steel balls are arranged in four point contact with the raceways. This design ensures stable high accuracy and rigidity in operations even under fluctuating loads with changing direction and magnitude or complex loads. A wide range of variations in shapes and sizes are available. This series is a compact type suitable for general applications.
- The dimensions of slide units and track rails of this specification are individually controlled, so that the slide units and track rails can be combined, added or exchanged freely.
- Compact design
- Lower, narrower, and shorter. Compactness has been pursued in every dimension.
- Flange type and block type
- Slide units are available in three different sectional shapes; two flange types for different mounting directions and one block type with a narrow width.
- Length of slide unit
- In addition to the standard slide unit, a short type slide unit and a high rigidity long type slide unit both having the same sectional dimensions with the standard slide unit are available.
- Stainless steel type
- The stainless steel type has excellent corrosion resistance and is most suitable for machines and equipment used in clean environments, for example, medical equipment, disk read devices and semiconductor manufacturing equipment.