C-Lube Linear Way ME is a compact type linear motion rolling guide incorporating built in lubricating parts, C-Lubes, in Linear Way ME. Long term maintenance free can be achieved.
- Maintenance free
- Since the lubrication oil inside C-Lube maintains the lubrication performance for a long time, it reduces the annoying lubricating management works.
- The product with advanced interchangeable system, where slide units and track rails can be ordered separately, allowing to freely combine models, accuracy, preload, etc. Maintenance free is achieved just by replacing the slide unit from an existing interchangeable Linear Way.
- Since C-Lube is built into the compact and versatile Linear Way E, the product is compact with the same outside dimensions.
- Smooth and light running
- Because C-Lube does not come in direct contact with the track rail, smooth and light sliding with no increase of frictional resistance has been achieved.
- Ball retained type
- The slide unit incorporates the ball retaining band, which prevents the ball from dropping down when the slide unit is removed from the track rail, making it easy to handle.